Life is too short, they say, and yes for people who are happy. It is however, horrifyingly very long for someone who is suffering.
Please do not gift this kind of anxiety to anyone, its so scary. It is so horrific!
I know people heal, yes they do, but you do not know how much time it takes. The pain in the chest, the over thinking, the silence and sleepless nights….It is terrible! Worse than death. Do not gift anyone this kind of pain.
Tough times will come by. Difficult moments will find their way to ours. We will feel disappointed and frustrated. Solutions will appear farfetched. The rough times will leave us weary. But they do not come to stay, they have come to pass.
It is very hot at midday and terribly hot during summer. Very cold during winter, but it only last a moment.
Even then, when you get served the plate, know that it will get better. You are resilient. You are strong and chosen, more importantly, you’re graced. Embrace it, remember who has your card. You will not be impeached.
- Day 257: Ways To Talk Yourself Up.Listen to what you are saying to yourself. Challenge your self-talk. Is there Evidence? Change your self-talk – is it is not empowering you? Make a list of positive things about yourself.
- Day 256: Why Thinking You’re Infallible Is Unproductive.I write to inspire, to provoke and to share ideas that would help you remain or become effective. I talk about my struggles, which actually are the reason behind my writing. I want every person who read what I share …
- Day 255: How A Small Yes Can Bring You A Big Yes.Every time you are going through a transition or a challenge, making small decisions matter a lot. For example, using a skipping rope to initiate a healthy lifestyle (like I am doing) make no sense as it is not going …
- Day 254: Vulnerability Discussed (Video)Please subscribe to my channel for more amazing conversation.
- Day 253: Why You Find It Hard To Resist Temptations.When I first registered a company, I ran into debts; it exerted a lot of stress on me. When you have a debt, it is hard to be at peace, something in your mind keep reminding you that you have …